星期三

My funny Valentine























My funny Valentine                                              我有趣的情人
Sweet comic Valentine                                       甜美 而滑稽的情人
You make me smile with my heart                      妳讓我打從心底笑了
Your looks are laughable                                    妳看起來 真是有趣
Unphotographable                                              相片無法捕捉
Yet you're my favorite work of art                       妳是我最喜歡的一件藝術品


Is your figure less than Greek                           妳不像希臘雕刻
Is your mouth a little weak                                 妳的雙唇有些脆弱
When you open it to speak                                當妳張開它說話時
Are you smart?                                                  妳是否滿聰明的?


But don't change a hair for me                         但是 不需要為了我改變妳的髮型
Not if you care for me                                        我是說真的
Stay little Valentine stay                                    保持這樣  我的寶貝   保持下去


Each day is Valentine's day                              每一天 都是情人節









沒有留言:

張貼留言