星期六

Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day 好日子



















Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God          一早剛起床   得感謝主
I don't know but today seems kinda odd                     我不曉得  但今天似乎有點怪
No barking from the dogs, no smog                            沒有狗叫     沒有煙
And momma cooked a breakfast with no hog             媽媽煮了不放豬肉的早餐
I got my grub on, but didn't pig out                              我吃完  沒吃太撐
Finally got a call from a girl wanna dig out                  想約的女孩總算打
Hooked it up on later as I hit the do'                             我跟她鬼混  抽著麻
Thinking will i live, another twenty-fo'                          在想能否活得過24小時
I gotta go cause I got me a drop top                           得走了  因為我弄來了一部敞篷車
And if I hit the switch, I can make the ass drop         如果我按下鈕   她還能彈跳
Had to stop at a red light                                           紅燈要停下
Looking in my mirror not a jacker in sight                 後照鏡裡沒看見那幫傢伙    
And everything is alright                                            一切看起來都不錯
I got a beep from Kim and she can fuck all night     我接到KIM的訊息  她可以搞上整晚
Called up the homies and I'm askin y'all                        打給我朋友:  我問你們
Which court, are y'all playin basketball?                       你們在哪個場子打籃球?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble                               讓我上去打  我很強             
Last week fucked around and got a triple double      上週還拿了個大三元  
Freaking brothers everyway like M.J.                          弟兄們都嚇傻了  簡直像喬丹一樣
I can't believe, today was a good day                          我不敢相信   今天是個好日子

Drove to the pad and hit the showers                          開車回去沖個澡
Didn't even get no static from the cowards                 懦夫們甚至沒有來煩
Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me      昨天那些笨蛋想搞我
Saw the police and they rolled right past me         當我飆過路口   看見條子經過我的車
No flexin, didn't even look in a niggaz direction                     沒有挑釁   
As I ran the intersection                                                  甚至沒朝黑鬼看一眼
Went to Short Dog's house,                                            過去矮狗那裏  
they was watchin Yo! MTV Raps                              他們正在看MTV的饒舌音樂節目
What's the haps on the craps                                                 骰子玩得如何?     
Shake em up, shake em up, shake em up, shake em 搖一搖   搖一搖  搖一搖   搖一搖
Roll em in a circle of niggaz and watch me break em   扔在黑鬼圍成的圈子裡  看我大贏
With the seven, seven-eleven, seven-eleven      我扔七點 七點 - 十一點  七點 - 十一
Seven even back do lil Joe                                             連六點加一點  都能扔出七
I picked up the cash flow                                                        我收錢收個不停      
Then we played bones, and I'm yellin domino   然後我們玩多米諾骨牌  我大喊:多米諾
And now i am yelling dominoes                                           現在我大喊  : 多米諾!
Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central L.A.         沒有熟人在南洛城被幹掉
Today was a good day                                                            今天是個好日子

Left my niggaz house paid                                                                 收錢閃人    
Picked up a girl been tryin to fuck since the twelve grade
                                                                                      去接一個從高中就想上的女孩
It's ironic, I had the brew she had the chronic              真諷刺   我帶酒  她帶大麻        
The Lakers beat the Supersonics                                      湖人隊幹掉超音速隊
I felt on the big fat fanny                                                         我上了她肥嫩的屁股
Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny                       抽插得她死去活來    
And my dick runs deep so deep so deep                              我進去得很深  很深  很深
Put her ass to sleep                                                                      在屁股裡睡去
Woke her up around one                                                                 一叫醒她
She didn't hesitate, to call Ice Cube the top gun                    她馬上叫我:捍衛戰士
Drove her to the pad and I'm coasting                                  載她回家    我駕車滑行
Took another sip of the potion hit the three-wheel motion   再喝了一些酒  用三輪滑行
I was glad everything had worked out                                我很高興  什麼事都成功
Dropped her ass off, then I chirped out                           放她下來   我呼嘯而去
Today was like one of those fly dreams                          今天就像是那些飛行的夢
Didn't even see a berry flashing those high beams           甚至沒看到警車閃著燈
No helicopter looking for a murder                                  沒有直升機在搜尋謀殺者
Two in the morning got the fat burger                                 半夜兩點吃了個漢堡包
Even saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp                       甚至看見固特異的廣告飛船
And it read Ice Cube's a pimp                                               上面打: Ice Cube是酷哥
Drunk as hell but no throwing up                                        喝醉了但沒吐
Half way home and my pager still blowing up                要回家了 呼叫器仍響個不停
Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.                    今天我甚至用不到我的A.K.步槍
I got to say it was a good day.                                   我得說   今天是個好日子 
















沒有留言:

張貼留言