星期二

Bob Dylan - ragged & dirty











Bob Dylan - ragged &  dirty 

Lord, I'm broke, I'm hungry, ragged and dirty too,
Broke and hungry, ragged and dirty too.
If I clean up, sweet momma, can I stay all night with you?
Lord, I went to my window, babe, I couldn't see through my blinds,
Went to my window, babe, I couldn't see through my blinds.
Heard my best friend a-comin' and I thought I heard my baby cry.
Lord, if I can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door,
If I can't come in here, baby, then just let me sit down in your door.
And I would leave so soon that your man won't never know.
How can I live here, baby, Lord, and feel at ease?
How can I live here, baby, Lord, and feel at ease?
Well, that woman I got, man, she does just what she feels.
Lord, you shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because I'm young and wild,
Shouldn't mistreat me, baby, because I'm young and wild.
You must always remember, baby, you was once a child.
'Cause I'm leaving in the morning, if I have to ride the blinds,
Leaving in the morning, if I have to ride the blinds.
Well, I been mistreated and I swear I don't mind dyin'.



老天    我破產了   餓了   又破又髒               
               破產了   餓了   又破又髒  
如果我洗乾淨    美眉   我能不能整夜跟妳待在一起?  

老天   我走向我的窗戶    寶貝    不能透視我的窗簾           
          走向我的窗戶       寶貝     不能透視我的窗簾  
     聽見我最好的朋友來了    我似乎聽到我的寶貝在哭  

老天     如果我不能進來    寶貝    那就讓我坐在妳的門口             
            如果我不能進來    寶貝    那就讓我坐在妳的門口  
     而我會離開得非常快速   妳的男人不會知道  

老天     我怎麼能活在這裡     寶貝   而感到自在              
             我怎麼能活在這裡    寶貝   而感到自在  
       對   我的女人  老兄   她我行我素  

老天    妳不能虐待我   寶貝    因為我年輕又狂野        
           妳不能虐待我   寶貝   因為我年輕又狂野  
       妳必須永遠記得   寶貝   妳曾經是個孩子 

因為我一早就走    我是否要盲目地駕駛    
       我一早就走     我是否要盲目地駕駛  
     對   我被虐待了     我發誓我不在意去死











3 則留言: